The stories are everywhere – always uplifting, always inspiring:
- the woman who created a wellness clinic in her inner city neighborhood
- the man who lost 200 pounds after being housebound for a decade
- the mother who worked tirelessly bringing her sick child to radiant health
- the grandfather who quit cigarettes to realize his dream of running a marathon
Every day people just like you go out into the world and make their dreams come true.
They did it. Why not you? You’re no different than any of these successful individuals.
Why Couldn’t Your Dream Come True?
True, it sounds hard. In fact, it probably is hard, with a number of obstacles to overcome. That may be reason enough to put your dream on permanent hold- but the big difference in individuals like this- mental toughness, determination and tenacity. Walking into the fear and conquering it!
“Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them… they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.” –Orison Swett Marden
Could a Plan Help?
The easiest way to turn a dream into reality is one step at a time:
- Choose one thing to get done. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Identify what scares you most. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that could happen if I face this fear? Write down the worst-case scenario and how you would confront it.
- Identify a small reward for yourself once you’ve accomplished that activity.
- Then just do it. Complete and check that task off your list.
- Now treat yourself to the reward, rejoice, and celebrate!
- Repeat the above steps as many times as necessary and watch yourself get happier and healthier by pursuing what you love. Go after your passion and set your life on fire!!
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear – Jack Canfield
Get Even Healthier!
Would you like support in making your health dreams come true? Let’s talk! Schedule an initial complimentary consultation with me today – or pass this offer on to someone you care about! xx, a-m