- Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive. (Howard Thurman)
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston Churchill)
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. (Maya Angelou)
- Believing anything is possible really comes down to confidence. It comes from how we are feeling from within and why it is so important to work inside out when authentically becoming our best selves! (A-M Fit)
- When writing the story of your own life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.
- If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Peace- It doesn’t mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
- You do not need to know the ending in order to begin.